- REAL ESTATE: Real estate development: (feasibility/acquisition; raw land, improved property, entitlements, finance; sales and marketing; construction: budget/bidding, supervision thru to completion); Seasoned in negotiation of real estate related issues; Problem solving; Asset management; Project oriented; Strong in all aspects of real estate operations/management
- LIQUIDATING AGENT: Real and Personal Property
- RECEIVER: Taking appointments as a Court Appointed Receiver
- PARTITION REFEREE: Taking appointments as a Provisional Director
- ASSIGNEE: When appropriate Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors
FAR WEST SAVINGS & LOAN ASSOCIATION, F. A.
Senior Vice President – Special Assets; Joint Ventures
- Interfaced with governmental agencies: extensive hands-on experience with the Resolution Trust Corporation (R.T.C.) in the evaluation, negotiation and modification or settlement of loans
- Manager of Los Angeles office: Special Assets
- Department Head: Joint Ventures-Special Projects
- Responsible for the recovery of maximum values from a diverse real estate portfolio of over $3 Billion located in the Western United States
- Work included completion of single-family subdivisions, condominiums and apartment projects; obtaining governmental permits and approvals; construction management; administration and management of development joint ventures
- Diversity of Assets: full service athletic club; office buildings on ground leases; retail strip centers, mini-warehouses, as well as raw and partially improved land; Apartments, Condominiums
- Reorganized and trained personnel in conjunction with creation of Policies and Procedures for the Workout/Restructure Department and the Foreclosure Department
LEE-JAY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY, INC.
Principal, Managing Partner
Developed over 750 residential units in Southern California and Arizona, including FHA/VA starter homes and condominiums, move-up single family detached homes and apartments; commercial/industrial buildings in the Ontario, California Airport area.
- Specific responsibilities included land acquisition, development entitlements (map processing), market identification and product development, construction budgets and bid selection, financing, marketing, sales and lease-up including California Department of Real Estate processing
INTERNATIONAL FASTENER RESEARCH CORPORATION / DAVID WEISZ COMPANY
- Responsible for valuation, management and disposition of major holdings of real and personal property throughout the United States.
- Major clients included MGM Studios, Bowmar Electronics (California, Arizona, Indiana), Electrospace Corporation (New Jersey, New York), W. T. Grant Stores (national chain), and Stephen Black (a division of RCA with plants in Kansas, Texas, Tennessee, and Los Angeles)
- Loyola School of Law, Los Angeles, California, J.D.
- Judge: Project ECHO, Annual High School Business Plan Competition,2011; 2012; Price Center for Entrepreneurial Studies, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- University of California Santa Barbara, B.A.
United States Army, Honorable Discharge
- Member, Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum
- Member, Institute of Management Consultants, USA
- Member, L.A. County Bar Association Provisional & Post Judgment Remedies Section (Non- Practicing Attorney)
- Member, California Receiver’s Forum
- Receiver, Los Angeles Superior Court; Partition Referee; Provisional Director
- Licensee, California Department of Real Estate
- California Mortgage Association (CMA)
- Special Assets Management Association (SAMA)
- Member ProVisors, Professional Networking Organization